Subject: Invitation to Engage with German Business Delegation in Tallinn – May 2025
From: "Klein, Mark" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2024 18:23:32 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Minister Keldo,

I hope this message finds you well. My name is Mark Klein, and I am a
board member of the Industrieverein Langenfeld, the largest business
network in the Mettmann region of Germany, representing over 180 member
companies across various sectors. In May 2025, we are organizing a
delegation trip to Tallinn, bringing together approximately 50 German
business leaders interested in learning about Estonia’s achievements in
industry, digital transformation, and sustainable energy.

Estonia is widely recognized as a leader in digital innovation and
industrial advancement within Europe. We would be deeply grateful if you
might consider meeting with our delegation to share insights into
Estonia’s economic strategies, digital policies, and key government
initiatives that have contributed to these successes. Engaging with you or
representatives from your ministry would provide valuable perspectives on
the role of policy in fostering a dynamic and innovative economic
environment.

We are also planning visits to local companies and institutions to gain a
well-rounded understanding of Estonia’s business landscape. A discussion
with you would be a highlight of our trip, helping our members better
understand the governmental support that drives innovation and
digitalization.

Please let us know if it would be possible to arrange a meeting during our
stay. We are more than willing to coordinate around your schedule and any
specific requirements.

Thank you very much for your time and consideration, and we look forward
to the possibility of learning from your experience and expertise.

Warm regards,
Mark Klein
Board Member - Industrieverein Langenfeld

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

https://industrieverein-langenfeld.de/